Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cool Colorado

It has been incredibly HOT here in Austin TX this "spring", and for some reason, which only the muse could explain, this motivates me to paint images of cool Colorado, my home state, and the desert Southwest in the Four Corners region of the United States.  The three images below are available for collection now.  To purchase,  visit my website contact page,
send me the name of the piece that you wish to collect with your email address and I will contact you regarding the price of the painting.  
Diamonds and Rust, 24 x 18 x 1.25" Acrylic
Night Opening, 14 x 11 x 1.25 Acrylic Collage with frame Giclee prints available
High Country Gold, 24 x 18 x 1.25"Acrylic
"Choose only one master~Nature"-Rembrandt   With this thought in mind I wish you happy painting!   

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work pamela..

    cheers,,, cheryl (chez amor art)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl! Actually, my name is Marilyn, but Pamela is close. (There's are 3 letters that are the same...) Cheers!~M

    ReplyDelete