Saturday, December 17, 2011

"Red Oak Winter" Limited Edition Prints Available

December in Central Texas is the season of the Red Oak!  Last year due to the ongoing drought and cold winter weather the Red Oaks turned a blazing array of reds.  I painted "Red Oak Winter" from sketches of a tree that resides out my studio window. The original was purchased from ABIA, Austin ArtSpace Gallery venue this fall.  I had so many inquiries about the piece that I am now offering it as a limited edition print on gallery wrap canvas.  The original painting was scanned and color proofed with my approval.  Each print is inspected and hand initialed by me before it is shipped. Payment can be made through paypal. Please visit my contact page for pricing information
Prints sizes:             
36 x 48 x 1.25/2.00" Edition 15 at this size on gallery wrap canvas, 12 available
18 x 24 x 1.25/2.00" Edition 30 at this size on gallery wrap canvas, 29 available
Prints are shipped UPS Ground with tracking number, within 5-7 business days after payment thru paypal.  Shipping included on orders within the continental USA.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment