Monday, September 6, 2010

Texas Still Scapes: Prickly Pears Paintings Available for Collection

Prickly Profusion  30 x 30 x 1.25"  Gallery wrap canvas

Spring Sprung 30 x 30 x 1.25"  Gallery wrap canvas

Spring Green 30 x 30 x 1.25"  Gallery wrap canvas





These beautiful acrylic on canvas originals are available for purchase direct from my studio for a short time 
until they are placed in another venue.  These images are also available as high quality 
giclee prints on gallery wrap canvas in a variety of sizes.
  Please contact me through my website contact page for information on pricing, payment, and shipping. 
SOLD separately or as a triptych with 10% discount.
To view more of my work visit my website 
Happy collecting!












1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it,Its really helpful for me, hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Your photo on canvas

    ReplyDelete