Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where the Prickly Pears Reside

I've been bloggin about my 3, 30 x 30 x 1.25" prickly pears for a few weeks so I wanted to show all of you where they will be hanging, and hopefully purchased, until mid summer. This is a good temporary home for them because they will be seen by thousands of folks going to the Bass Concert Hall, UT Campus, Austin TX, for various performances.  Quietly they hang on the wall and speak of my efforts as an artist.  Viewers see the product, but only other artists understand the process.
I hope that those who view my work will for a moment be drawn into the beautiful world of natural form that I seek to portray.  Pictured here, "Wolf Moon Rising" 36 x 18 x .75" acrylic on board now on view at Austin Art Space Gallery, Austin TX

2 comments: