Thursday, June 10, 2010

Austin Art Space Gallery and Studios, Austin, TX USA

I've been a resident artist at Austin Art Space Gallery since it opened in Dec. 2008.  The space has 10 resident artists and has been a great spring broad for artistic inspiration and a wonderful motivator for production.  The gallery presents two juried shows annually, and I am happy to announce that one of my paintings was accepted into "What Texas Means to Me".  With work submitted from as far away as South Africa, this is an international juried event which will be featured online soon. 
To view more of my work visit lightwithinstudios
Thanks to all for your support and positive feedback!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn,
    Fanstastic news-having one of your paintings selected for the international show.
    Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is unbelievable.....georgeous...
    You are very talented....

    I have enjoying peaking at your blog; it's so inspiring....Thanks for stopping by and joining me along my journey...

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Your work is awesome!!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for your supportive comments!

    ReplyDelete